Lolidays are coming…
In fact, they’ve already arrived.
In this meaty, processed Christmas hamper of a book, you’ll discover the surprisingly insane history of festive traditions, festive songs, festive movies, festive TV and, well, pretty much anything else you’d ever need to know about December 25th and its surrounding weeks. It’s all here. Every dang yuletide fact worth knowing – and a fair few that aren’t. Don’t believe me? Try these for size:
* Little Donkey was written by a physics lecturer from Sunderland
* Saddam Hussein kept Quality Street in his house
* Victorians considered sprouts-on-toast a delicacy
And that’s just the start of it. As the cover promises, Stocking Filler contains 400 pages of festive guff.
Whichever way you slice it, Stocking Filler is THE ONLY CHRISTMAS BOOK YULE EVER NEED!
- Email email@example.com to order a signed and personalised copy for £10.99 (+p&p)
- Buy the book on Amazon by clicking here. All of Ryan’s other books are available on his Amazon author page here.
Order direct by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and get any two of his books for £18, or any 3 for £26!